Your Naturopathic Practitioner
Jean graduated from the Endeavour College of Natural Health in Sydney with a Bachelor of Health and Science in naturopathy. She received the Australian Natural Therapists Association National Bursary award for her literature review on the use of supplemental zinc in adult males with depression. As a professional member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society Jean continually updates her professional education attending industry seminars and webinars. When she is not consulting with patients she is busy conducting research to ensure she is up to date with the latest clinical trials involving natural medicines, cooking delicious food and spending time with her cats by the fire.
After experiencing personal health challenges Jean is a passionate advocate for complementary and integrative medicine. With first hand experience of the benefits that both natural and conventional treatments combined with a holistic approach can offer. This insight allows for an enhanced therapeutic relationship. Jean’s main strength is a thorough and detailed approach offering comprehensive treatment plans so that you understand the why and how on your road to recovery.
Qualifications and accreditation:
- Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc) Naturopathy – Endeavour College of Natural Health Sydney
- Professional accredited member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Current accredited mental health first aid certification (MHFA) – Mental health first aid Australia
- Current first aid certificate – St John ambulance Australia
HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- Current working with children check WWC0314348E
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
“Naturopathic treatment shines in chronic disease states because the underlying cause is addressed, incorporating the diet, lifestyle and environmental changes that are key to wellness. By enhancing the vital force and improving the tone and function of relevant body systems we stimulate the body’s innate ability to heal itself” – Jean