Jean graduated from the Endeavour College of Natural Health in Sydney with a Bachelor of Health and Science in naturopathy. She received the Australian Natural Therapists Association National Bursary award for her literature review on the use of supplemental zinc in adult males with depression. As a professional member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society Jean continually updates her professional education attending industry seminars and webinars. When she is not consulting or researching, she is busy in the garden growing vegetables, making compost or doting on her dogs and cats.
After experiencing personal health challenges Jean is a passionate advocate for complementary medicines. With first hand experience of the benefits that a holistic approach to health can offer. This insight allows for an enhanced therapeutic relationship. Jean’s main strength is a thorough and detailed approach offering comprehensive holistic wellness plans so that you understand the why and how on your road to recovery.
Qualifications and accreditation:
- Bachelor of Health Science (BHSc) Naturopathy – Endeavour College of Natural Health Sydney
- Professional accredited member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Current accredited mental health first aid certification (MHFA) – Mental health first aid Australia
- Current working with children check WWC0314348E
- Professional indemnity and public liability insurance
“Naturopathic treatment shines in chronic disease states because the underlying cause is addressed, incorporating the diet, lifestyle and environmental changes that are key to wellness. By enhancing the vital force and improving the tone and function of relevant body systems we stimulate the body’s innate ability to heal itself” – Jean