Hello there : )
I’m Jean, my life purpose is to guide you to your optimal state of health and well being. Finding the root cause forms a key part of your treatment plan.
I am passionate about using food as medicine and empowering you with simple diet and lifestyle strategies that will make profound lasting changes to your health.
I am interested in all aspects of women’s health, hormones, improving digestive function and giving you tools to build resilience to stress and boost your energy with a special interest in hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
I am qualified and trained in all areas of naturopathic care and use natural medicines to improve a host of imbalances (see list below)
- Stress, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Adrenal Fatigue and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Bloating, Constipation and Diarrhea, Food allergies and intolerances, Leaky gut and dysbiosis, SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), Candida overgrowth, Parasites, Helicobacter pylori.
- Autoimmune diseases, Recurrent infections, Cold and flu, Post viral fatigue, Allergies, Asthma and Hay-fever.
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne, Dry skin
- Premenstrual Syndrome, Irregular periods, Painful periods, Heavy periods, PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome), Endometriosis, Menopause, Thyroid dysfunction / hypothyroid
- Diabetes mellitus type 2, Insulin resistance, Weight loss, Non alcoholic fatty liver disease
My health journey has led me here to you to share my wealth of knowledge of natural medicines so that I can guide you with a targeted treatment plan and inspire you to make the changes needed for lasting health and quality of life!
I love to talk about all things hashimoto’s and thyroid, chronic fatigue and anxiety, and regularly share blogs and cutting edge scientific research on social media.
Jean is a degree qualified naturopath with a 4 year Bachelor of Health and Science degree in naturopathy from Endeavour College of Natural Health Sydney, a professional member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association, a freelance Health and Wellness writer and author of The Naturopath Blog. Jean has been recognised by her professional association with the annual ANTA bursary Award in 2016 for her literature review on Zinc supplementation in adult men with depression.
“Naturopathic treatment shines in chronic disease states because the underlying cause is addressed and while symptom relief is important naturopaths avoid suppressing symptoms as their primary goal for treatment, incorporating the diet, lifestyle and environmental changes that are key to wellness. By enhancing the vital force and improving the tone and function of relevant body systems we stimulate the body’s innate ability to heal itself” – Jean
GoVita Wellness Clinic
207 King St Newtown, Sydney, NSW 2042
Servicing Sydney’s inner western suburbs including Sydney, Newtown, Erskineville, Enmore, Camperdown, Marickville, Chippendale, St Peters, Tempe, Sydenham, Broadway, Surry Hills, Glebe, Forest Lodge, Annandale
R&R Health and Body Center
271 Grey St Glen Innes, NSW 2370
Servicing the New England region on the Northern Tablelands including Glen Innes, Guyra, Glencoe, Deepwater, Emmaville and anywhere you are traveling from 🙂
Enjoy holistic healthcare and personalised nutrition today with online bookings available!