We offer university degree qualified professional naturopathic care with training in all areas of general health. Our treatments are individually tailored to your personal health complaints.
We prescribe natural medicines alongside diet and lifestyle advice to improve a range of health issues (see list below for some examples).
- Mental health: stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and fatigue
- Gut health: irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, food intolerance, leaky gut, candida overgrowth, parasites, helicobacter pylori
- Immune health: autoimmune diseases, recurrent infections, cold and flu, allergies, asthma, sinusitis and hay-fever, cold sores
- Skin health: eczema, psoriasis, acne, dry skin
- Hormone health: premenstrual syndrome (PMS), irregular periods, painful periods, heavy periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, menopause, thyroid dysfunction
- Metabolic health: diabetes, weight loss, fatty liver, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Vaginal health: thrush, bacterial vaginosis, vaginal dysbiosis
Your health is like a puzzle
There are so many factors that can contribute to poor health. For example, food intolerance, stress, thyroid dysfunction, nutrient deficiencies, infections and many more. Our experienced clinician works as a detective to reveal the underlying causes of your imbalance. Enjoy a fusion of the latest scientific research and traditional healing strategies. Your prescription will include the highest quality practitioner only nutritional supplements, herbal medicines, functional and pathology testing.
Do you suffer with any of the following?
- anxiety and depression
- sore muscles
- weight gain
- poor concentration and memory
Perhaps you suspect that you have an under active thyroid. Maybe you want to try a natural treatment for depression. We are here to help you map out your path to wellness. Do you want to improve your energy, boost your mood and find that sparkle again?
Have you had a blood test with your doctor and the results have come back in the normal ranges? We offer an extensive range of functional testing to put the pieces of your health puzzle together.
Our clinics work with your doctor
The naturopathic consultation focuses on patient empowerment and education. You will gain insight into how to make simple changes that have a powerful impact on your health. We work along side your doctor to integrate your care. Integrative health care provides the best of both modern medicine and traditional medicine. Our priority is to optimise your health outcomes. You can expect referral letters to your care team to keep everyone in the loop with your treatment plan.
Enjoy flexible appointments
Appointments are available via skype or phone, and in the comfort of your own home. Choose a time that is convenient for you, without the worry of travel or parking. Enjoy the flexibility of an after hours service. In clinic appointments in Sydney and Glen Innes are also available by appointment.
With modern technology and our busy lifestyles, telehealth is becoming more and more popular for a host of reasons.
The benefits of telephone and skype consultations include:
- They cost less! Let’s face it, affordable premium health care means wider access to people in remote areas, people unable to attend clinic, people too busy to come into the clinic! This is the same service you would receive in clinic, for less $$!
- No travel! No parking! No waiting in a waiting room!
- After hours availability! Enjoy the convenience of healthcare that fits into your schedule.
- Enjoy home delivered complementary medicines by post or online order.
We look forward to working together with you to help guide you on your path to wellness. Book online today and select your preferred appointment location, online via skype or phone, in the Sydney CBD or Glen Innes.
Read about our 5 top tips for healthy eating!5 top tips for healthy eating!