We offer a holistic wellness service for a range of different health issues. Your naturopath will tailor your holistic prescription to your personal health case as to ensure the best possible outcome for your individual needs. Our service is not a one size fits all or cookie cutter approach. Holistic care offers a bespoke and individualised experience that seeks to enhance all body systems to correct underlying imbalance. We prescribe both nutritional and herbal medicines, alongside foundational diet and lifestyle advice.
Here are some examples of the range of health complaints we may assist you with:
- Mental health: stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and fatigue
- Gut health: irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, food intolerances, leaky gut, candida, parasites, bacterial infections
- Immune health: autoimmune diseases, recurrent infections, cold and flu, allergies, asthma, sinusitis and hay-fever, cold sores
- Skin health: eczema, psoriasis, acne, dry skin, rashes
- Hormone health: premenstrual syndrome (PMS), irregular periods, painful periods, heavy periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, menopause, thyroid dysfunction
- Metabolic health: diabetes, weight loss, fatty liver, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, gout
- Vaginal health: thrush (candida overgrowth), bacterial vaginosis, vaginal dysbiosis
*Please note that our naturopath does not treat cancer or terminal illness.
Your health is like a puzzle – Your naturopath is your holistic health detective
Many factors can contribute to poor health. For example, food intolerance, stress, thyroid dysfunction, nutrient deficiencies, infections and more. Our naturopath works as a detective to find underlying drivers of imbalance. We fuse the latest scientific research and traditional healing strategies.
Do you suffer with any of the following?
- low mood and anxiousness
- fatigue and brain fog
- gas and bloating
- sore joints or muscles
- weight gain
Have you had a blood test with your doctor and the results have come back normal? Often symptoms begin before a disease develops. It’s a natural way for the body to signal that something is out of balance. This is the ideal time to make the foundational diet and lifestyle changes that underpin optimal health. We teach you how to prevent illness by making the best choices for your individual constitution.
Our naturopath works with your doctor
Holistic care focuses on patient empowerment and education. You will gain insight into how to make simple changes for a powerful impact. Our naturopath works with your doctor to integrate your care. This provides you with the best of both modern medicine with your GP and traditional herbal medicine and nutrition with your naturopath. We provide detailed health summaries and referrals to your medical team to keep everyone in the loop. You don’t have to choose between your doctor and naturopath. Enjoy the best of both worlds. Our service is not a substitute for medical advice, it is a complimentary holistic health service. We always encourage you to seek medical care while undertaking our holistic care plans.
Appointments are available via telehealth in the comfort of your own home. Choose a time that is convenient for you, without the worry of travel or parking. Enjoy the flexibility of an after hours service.
With modern technology and our busy lifestyles, telehealth is popular for a host of reasons.
Benefits of telehealth include:
- They cost less! Affordable premium health care means wider access to people in remote areas.
- Accessibility for people unable to attend clinic.
- The same service you would receive in clinic, for less $$! Physical assessments such as blood pressure monitoring will be referred to your nearest GP.
- No travel, no parking, no waiting in a waiting room!
- With after hours availability, enjoy the convenience of healthcare that fits into your schedule.
- Enjoy home delivered complementary medicines by post or online order.
We look forward to working with you!
Read about our 5 top tips for healthy eating!
Our clinics are located in the Sydney CBD and Glen Innes. We offer Australia wide naturopathy via our telehealth service. We are passionate about rural and regional natural health. We also service Tamworth, Uralla, Armidale, Walcha, Gloucester, Emmaville, Deepwater, Tenterfield, Inverell, Stanthorpe, Moree, Gunnedah, Glencoe and Guyra.
Understand more about telehealth here: