We offer university qualified naturopathic services. Your naturopath will tailor your treatment to your personal health case. Holistic care offers an individualised service superior to a one size fits all approach. Our clinics prescribe natural medicines, diet and lifestyle advice for a range of health issues:
- Mental health: stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia and fatigue
- Gut health: irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), bloating, constipation, diarrhoea, food intolerances, leaky gut, candida, parasites, bacterial infections
- Immune health: autoimmune diseases, recurrent infections, cold and flu, allergies, asthma, sinusitis and hay-fever, cold sores
- Skin health: eczema, psoriasis, acne, dry skin, rashes
- Hormone health: premenstrual syndrome (PMS), irregular periods, painful periods, heavy periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, menopause, thyroid dysfunction
- Metabolic health: diabetes, weight loss, fatty liver, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, gout
- Vaginal health: thrush (candida overgrowth), bacterial vaginosis, vaginal dysbiosis
Your health is like a puzzle – Your naturopath is your holistic health detective
Many factors can contribute to poor health. For example, food intolerance, stress, thyroid dysfunction, nutrient deficiencies, infections and more. Our naturopath works as a detective to find underlying causes of your imbalance. We fuse the latest scientific research and traditional healing strategies. Our focus is on evidence based and integrative holistic and traditional medicine.
Do you suffer with any of the following?
- low mood and anxiousness
- fatigue and brain fog
- gas and bloating
- sore joints or muscles
- weight gain
Perhaps you suspect that you have an under active thyroid. Maybe you want to try a natural treatment for depression. Our naturopath is your guide to help you map your path to wellness.
Have you had a blood test with your doctor and the results have come back normal? We also offer an extensive range of functional testing to reveal underlying drivers of imbalance and target your treatment.
Our naturopath works with your doctor
Holistic care focuses on patient empowerment and education. You will gain insight into how to make simple changes for a powerful impact. Our naturopath works with your doctor to integrate your care. Integrative health provides the best of both modern medicine and traditional medicine. We provide detailed health summaries and referrals to your medical team to keep everyone in the loop. As active advocates for integrative medicine, you can benefit from a team of health professionals. Your naturopath will establish a relationship with your doctor to facilitate this process. You don’t have to choose between your doctor and naturopath. Enjoy the best of both worlds with integrative care.
Appointments are available via telehealth in the comfort of your own home. Choose a time that is convenient for you, without the worry of travel or parking. Enjoy the flexibility of an after hours service.
With modern technology and our busy lifestyles, telehealth is popular for a host of reasons.
Benefits of telehealth include:
- They cost less! Affordable premium health care means wider access to people in remote areas.
- Accessibility for people unable to attend clinic.
- The same service you would receive in clinic, for less $$! Physical assessments such as blood pressure monitoring will be referred to your nearest GP.
- No travel, no parking, no waiting in a waiting room!
- With after hours availability, enjoy the convenience of healthcare that fits into your schedule.
- Enjoy home delivered complementary medicines by post or online order.
We look forward to working with you!
Read about our 5 top tips for healthy eating!
Our clinics are located in the Sydney CBD and Glen Innes. We offer Australia wide naturopathy via our telehealth service. We are passionate about rural and regional natural health. We also service Tamworth, Uralla, Armidale, Walcha, Gloucester, Emmaville, Deepwater, Tenterfield, Inverell, Stanthorpe, Moree, Gunnedah, Glencoe and Guyra.
Understand more about telehealth here: